SEAWORK INTERNATIONAL - 11-13 June 2019
The 2019 Seawork Conference will focus on the significant developments made in the Unmanned Surface Vessels (USVs) and Hybrid Propulsion sectors.
Penta unveiled a hybrid concept for its IPS propulsion system. By June 2019 there will no doubt be more tangible demonstrations of hybrid propulsion in the commercial marine sector, provoking lively debate on the growth of the sector at the Conference.
THINKING OF EXHIBITING
91% of Seawork visitors authorise or influence the purchasing decisions for the companies they represent. These are high-calibre, high-spending professionals who recognise the wealth of innovation and expertise Seawork International provides. Seawork is a one stop shop for buyers.
Visitors to the exhibition know they can source everything they need from the multitude of equipment, knowledge and skills showcased by more than 600 exhibitors and ensure that they are up to date with all the latest developments via the comprehensive conference programme.
VISITOR STATISTICS FROM 2016
Seawork visitors by job function:
* Company Director, Owner, Proprietor or CEO 41.3%
* Engineering, Technical Manager or Superintendant 25%
* General Purchasing / Sales 21.3%
* Marine Operations Manager, Harbourmaster or Pilot 5.2%
* Consultant - 3.4%
* Diver / Crew / Skipper - 2.4%
* Press 1.4%
Seawork visitors by company activity:
* General Marine Equipment & Services Supplier - 19.9%
* Vessel Builders / Repairers - 8.6%
* Military, Police, Defence, Border / Fisheries Protection - 7%
* Marine Civil Engineering, Hydrographic Surveyor, Consultant - 6.6%
* Propulsion & Engine Systems Build, Supply, Repair - 6%
* Vessel Design, Operator, Manager - 5.9%
* Maritime Organisation, Government Agency, Classification Agency - 5.5%
* Renewable Energy / Offshore Wind / Environment - 5.5%
* Safety & Training - 5.3%
* Media - 5.2%
* Naval Architect, Vessel Surveyor, Consultant - 5%
* Port, Harbour Authority, Wharf / Terminal Operator - 4.8%
* Finance, Insurance, P&I, Legal - 4.6%
* Other - 4.2%
* Diving - 3.4%
* Shipbroker - 2.5%
For more information about exhibiting? Contact Kate, Lorraine or Michelle on +44 1329 825 335
Online registration for Seawork
Senior Sales Executive: Lorraine Curtis
Seawork is organised by: Mercator Media Ltd
Registered office address: c/o
Shoosmiths, Witan Gate House
This website is Copyright © 2018 Bluebird Marine Systems Ltd. The names AmphiMax, Bluebird, Bluefish, RiverVax, SeaNet, SeaVax and the blue bird and fish in flight logos are trademarks. The color blue is an essential element of the marks. All other trademarks are hereby acknowledged.