SEAWORK INTERNATIONAL - 13-15 June 2017
Get set for the largest international commercial marine and workboat exhibition and business forum held in the bustling atmosphere of one of Europe's busiest working ports. Here are four good reasons to attend:
2. You’ll get to see some in-depth examples of how money can be saved in workboat operations. Our packed programme of conferences, events, demos and competitions provide the productive background buzz throughout Seawork's fully occupied exhibition and display areas.
3. You'll get to make new contacts and catch up with people you already know in the supply chain. Seawork attracts over 520 exhibitors and 7300 visitors from all over the world.
4. You'll have a great day out! There is no other event like it. It's the largest international commercial maritime exhibition and business forum held in the bustling atmosphere of one of Europe's busiest working ports.
THINKING OF EXHIBITING
91% of Seawork visitors authorise or influence the purchasing decisions for the companies they represent. These are high-calibre, high-spending professionals who recognise the wealth of innovation and expertise Seawork International provides. Seawork is a ‘one stop shop’ for buyers.
Visitors to the exhibition know they can source everything they need from the multitude of equipment, knowledge and skills showcased by more than 600 exhibitors and ensure that they are up to date with all the latest developments via the comprehensive conference programme.
VISITOR STATISTICS FROM 2016
Seawork visitors by job function:
* Company Director, Owner, Proprietor or CEO – 41.3%
* Engineering, Technical Manager or Superintendant – 25%
* General Purchasing / Sales – 21.3%
* Marine Operations Manager, Harbourmaster or Pilot – 5.2%
* Consultant - 3.4%
* Diver / Crew / Skipper - 2.4%
* Press – 1.4%
Seawork visitors by company activity:
* General Marine Equipment & Services Supplier - 19.9%
* Vessel Builders / Repairers - 8.6%
* Military, Police, Defence, Border / Fisheries Protection - 7%
* Marine Civil Engineering, Hydrographic Surveyor, Consultant - 6.6%
* Propulsion & Engine Systems – Build, Supply, Repair - 6%
* Vessel Design, Operator, Manager - 5.9%
* Maritime Organisation, Government Agency, Classification Agency - 5.5%
* Renewable Energy / Offshore Wind / Environment - 5.5%
* Safety & Training - 5.3%
* Media - 5.2%
* Naval Architect, Vessel Surveyor, Consultant - 5%
* Port, Harbour Authority, Wharf / Terminal Operator - 4.8%
* Finance, Insurance, P&I, Legal - 4.6%
* Other - 4.2%
* Diving - 3.4%
* Shipbroker - 2.5%
For more information about exhibiting? Contact Kate, Lorraine or Michelle on +44 1329 825 335
Online registration for Seawork 2017 is now open. Register now and put the dates (13-15 June) in your diary, so you don't miss this unique opportunity to see the latest solutions for businesses in the commercial marine industry.
Blue growth and ocean literacy are the new buzz words for 2017, with the European Maritime Day event at Poole in Dorset leading the ideas charge and Ellen MacArthur and Prince Charles looking for ways to reduce the flood of packaging that finds its way into our oceans each year, now with a $2 million dollar prize for innovation.
Exhibition Coordinator / Operations
Senior Sales Executive:
Seawork PR Consultant:
Seawork is organised by:
Registered office address: c/o
Shoosmiths, Witan Gate House
Seawork International Exhibition takes place in the Canary Islands Fruit Terminal
This website is Copyright © 2017 Bluebird Marine Systems Ltd. The names AmphiMax™, Bluebird™, Bluefish™, RiverVax™, SeaNet™, SeaVax™ and the blue bird and fish in flight logos are trademarks. The color blue is an essential element of the marks. All other trademarks are hereby acknowledged.